Caesar’s Nails & Spa – Nail Salon 78758 – Pedicure near me Austin, TX – Floor 1 The Domain : Need some killer nails for your next evening out? Consider trying these nail art ideas! This luxurious look is perfect for the night-time. Book your appt right away 😉
Caesar’s Nails & Spa
Address : 3201 Feathergrass Ct #100, Austin, TX 78758
What Are The Benefits Of SNS Nails?
- SNS nails are incredibly easy to apply.
- There is no curing or setting under a LED or UV light.
- SNS provides a lightweight feel (thinner on the nail than acrylic). It’s a great way of getting a bit of extra strength in your nails, whilst maintaining a more natural-looking finish.
- SNS has nutrients inside the powder that help strengthen the bed of your nails rather than wear them down.
- Gives off fewer fumes. Less harsh on your natural nails.
- More resistant to chips and can last up to 3 weeks.
- SNS nails don’t just come in one style. Like any other polish, you can create beautiful designs that are totally worth showing off. There is an almost endless amount of colors and textures to choose from. With this nail technique, you can let your imagination go wild.
Should We Try SNS Nails?
- SNS manicure is especially for anyone who is:
- Unhappy with the strong, acrylic smell that’s become synonymous with nail polish.
- Sensitive to chemical odors or have skin allergies.
- Nervous about the potentially harmful effects that the UV lights used to dry other types of polish can have.
How Much Does SNS Nails Cost?
- Depending on where you plan to get your nails done, and how elaborate you would prefer the design, you can expect SNS manicures to range from $35 to $75 for a full set.