Unique Nails Spa – Nail salon 77581 – Pedicure near me Pearland, TX : These nail art designs are bound to get noticed. You’ll have people grabbing your hands to take a closer look and complimenting you left, right and center.
Unique Nails and Spa
Address : 1819 East Broadway Street #104 Pearland, TX 77581 United States
Matte nails look stylish and very unusual and at the same time – very feminine. One of its undeniable advantages is that this type of nail art works with the strictest dress code even when choosing the brightest color. The secret is that this effect subdues the brightness a little, without affecting the shade itself. For the last year matte nail art has become especially popular and this is an excellent option for an elegant and self-confident woman. If you prefer a more discrete version of manicure, choose beige, wine or black colors. The fans of something brighter can opt for perfect mint, pink and red shades. You can combine the design of nails with glossy elements, some glitter or with tiny ornaments.
How to choose trendy colors for your matte nails?
- The right choice of colors for your manicure will depend on the season, whether you need an office appropriate manicure or you are going on vacation, etc. Let’s look at some examples.
- Gray nail color with matte effect usually reminds of cold rainy autumn and winter days. This is a great look, especially if you keep your nails short and with oval shape.
- Red nail polish never really goes out of fashion. This color is classic and there are different variations – whether light or dark, pale or bright – you decide for yourself. This color should not be underestimated.
- If you have chosen a delicate nail design choose delicate shades and colors. You can add rhinestones of different sizes and give a festive look to the manicure.
- Autumn nails in brown can be done by nail art beginners. You will need a nail polish in an autumnal color like chocolate brown, with which you can create a gentle matte look. You could use adhesive tape to make the lines precise.
- Trendy matte nails work with stiletto shapes as the fingers look even longer, elegant and modern. This shape is suitable for women who have short fingers and broad nail plates. Be careful, however, because the Stiletto is more appropriate for a party look during the weekend and the manicure is not accepted as office appropriate.
- Gradient manicure is an absolute trend. You can even try to do the ombre effect at home with the help of a sponge. You can apply two colors on the sponge and paint the nails. Clean the remnants around the nails and apply a top coat for an even finish.
Choose your favorite style and get your nails done at the highest quality nail salon in your neighborhood!