One year ago, nobody would ask “Should I visit a salon near me regularly?” because we all knew that salon services were worth your drive and your budget. Why said that? Here we break down some reasons to visit the salons, especially the top-rated beauty salons.
- Your nails, hair, skin, eyelashes, and eyebrows will be best taken care of by licensed beauticians. Of course, you can paint your nails or style your hair at home with the help of DIY beauty tools and kits, but a professional with years of experience will know exactly how to treat your nails, hair, or skin well.
- Do your rooms have a calm, relaxing and upscale atmosphere like VIP rooms in top-notch day spas have? If you wanna feel like taking a trip to heaven, just book an appointment at a good spa, lie back on the best spa chair, listen to nice music, feel the natural fragrance oil, and enjoy being massaged and pampered by the skillful cosmetologist.
- Do you have a lot of beauty products like a salon has? You can find thousands of nail polish colors in a nail salon near you. You can see various waxing creams to adapt your various needs for waxing types. You can choose your favorite hair color from a wide range of best colors in a local hair salon. But remember to go to a good place with high-quality products.
And now we’re facing a pandemic, which makes your routine become a mess. With a lot of salons and spas reopening in several U.S. states, is it safe to visit a beauty salon during the Covid-19 pandemic? The choice is yours. You should understand the potential health risks, and know clearly how to avoid coronaviruses before making your decision.
If you’ve been craving a trip to the salon over the past few months, you’ll be pleased to hear that many locations across the country are beginning to reopen. But as excited as you may be to get your beloved manicures and pedicures once again, returning to the salon also comes with its own set of questions and concerns.
- First and foremost, if you’re feeling sick or believe you’ve been in contact with the virus, stay home — it’s for the greater good.
- If you do decide to go, I would recommend you wear a proper face mask.
- You’ll need to make a reservation. To reduce foot traffic, all services should be scheduled beforehand, allowing for staggered appointments and adequate time in between to properly clean and disinfect.
- Before you make your appointment, I would suggest asking the salon what they are doing for infection control measures with social distancing, disinfection, and general flow and volume of people within their space.
- In addition to masks, employees should be wearing disposable gloves and face shields.
- Bring your own tools just to be safe.
- As a client, you’ll be best advised to practice thorough hand hygiene and minimize contact—especially with door handles and chair arms—as much as possible.
- At the salon, avoid extra conversation and avoid shared spaces and items like bathrooms and magazines.
Getting your eyelashes done never becomes so hard like this. Although we always know that lashes routine is very essential, you should think carefully about visiting a spa to get pampered. If you go, choose a professional salon and protect yourself carefully. And don’t forget to tip generously! The salon staff is taking a real risk to serve customers during the pandemic.