Our mission is to bring you the highest quality service with the utmost attention to detail and style. Here at JP Lashes Studio (The world of perfect eyelashes) we truly understand that each client is unique. We combine experience, skill, and passion to deliver the best services possible. We offer natural-looking, lightweight eyelash extensions to give you the lashes of your dreams. Whether it be Classic eyelash extensions, Volume/Hybrid eyelash extensions, or Mega volume, we are here to help you acquire your desired look!
Located conveniently at 15103 Mason Rd D1 Ste 204, Cypress, TX 77433 (Inside the Guest House Salon Studios)
Our multi-talented eyelash extension experts are ready to make you feel Glamorous, Elegant, Confident, and Powerful.
EXPLORE OUR MOST WANTED EYELASH SERVICES
1-1 Extensions to 1 natural lash is our most natural eyelash extensions look. This is a great option for someone who’s only wanting to add length and just a bit of thickness to their lash line
2-4 extensions to 1 natural lash. These are better than the classic lash extensions you’ve grown to love. Using our ultra-light lashes, we recreate the look of classic, while giving you the benefits of Volume. A wet look Full Set will make your lashes longer, thicker, fuller and perfectly curled.
* Why we love wet-look lashes. These lashes look like the perfect coat of mascara. This is a great set to start with if you’re worried about them being too full
1-6 extensions to 1 natural lash. Hybrid lashes are a combination of Volume and Classic. With this full set, you get the best of both worlds.
* Why we love Hybrid lashes. This combination of Classic and Volume lashes creates a look that is fluffy and textured. They are fuller, yet still not overly dramatic.
2-7 extensions to 1 natural lash. Using ultra-light lashes, multiple lashes are applied to each natural lash creating the ultimate set of full, fluffy, dramatic eyelash extensions. Mascara should not be applied to Volume Lashes.
*Why we love Volume lashes. Because they are amazing! Volume is our most popular look These can be done lightly for a more natural look or full and fluffy for a darker look
8-16 extensions to l natural lash! We thought our Volume lashes were ultra-light… but these lashes are even lighter! The Mega Volume is for the girl who loves her lashes as thick, full and black as possible.
* Why we love Mega Volume lashes. These are beautiful, DRAMATIC. They can’t get any fuller, darker, or denser than these.
“People think they get lashes put on, and they’re done, but there still is maintenance afterward”. While it’s true that eyelash extensions require less maintenance than wearing mascara or fake eyelashes every day, they’re still not really a get-and-forget kinda thing, either. To find out how to prep before your appointment, what the proper aftercare is, and all the other important lash facts, keep reading for all the basics you’ll be glad to know before an appointment for Eyelash extensions.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- 1. What are eyelash extensions?
- 2. How do eyelash extensions work?
- 3. What are they made out of?
- 4. How much do eyelash extensions cost?
- 5. How long does the application process take?
- 6. How long do eyelash extensions last?
- 7. Do eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes?
- 8. Can I wear eyeliner with lash extensions?
- 9. Can you put on eye makeup with eyelash extensions?
- 10. Can I swim or shower with my eyelash extensions?
- 11. Can you wash your eyes with eyelash extensions?
- 12. Should you brush your lash extensions?
- 13. After Care Instructions
- 14. The Lashes
WHAT ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Lash extensions are tiny black fibers that resemble eyelashes and are attached to natural eyelashes using glue. The fibers either come as individual pieces or are attached to a strip. Strip lashes can be applied by anyone. Professionals typically apply individual lashes. Our guide focuses on the latter because they’re more complicated, not to mention expensive.
HOW DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS WORK?
Licensed technicians carefully apply fake lashes by attaching the tiny extensions one by one to create a look that’s both dramatic and natural. After the service, lash extensions will last through a full growth cycle of your natural eyelashes. Though each person’s lash growth may vary, this process is generally between six to eight weeks. However, most technicians recommend touch-ups every three to four weeks.
WHAT ARE THEY MADE OUT OF?
The most common extension materials are mink, synthetic hair, and synthetic silk. Mink extensions tend to be the lightest and softest, which is why some people believe they’re the best fake eyelashes. It’s also why they’re the most expensive. Synthetic lashes are typically the thickest and heaviest of the bunch, resulting in a highly dramatic look. Synthetic silk extensions are the most common type of extensions used nowadays because they tend to be fairly light, very dark, and able to hold a curl.
HOW MUCH DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS COST?
Lash extensions range in cost, depending on the type of material used. But generally, an initial full-set lash application will cost somewhere between $150-$200. Monthly maintenance and refills, however, will run anywhere from $55-$65 per session. Mink lashes—reportedly the only type Beyoncé wears—typically cost $300 for a full set. Luckily, you can snag a full mink set on Groupon for as little as $72 and silk and synthetic for even less.
HOW LONG DOES THE APPLICATION PROCESS TAKE?
Because the application process is so meticulous, getting a full set can take 2.5–3 hours. Most clients use the time to nap. Half sets and touch-ups take considerably less time.
HOW LONG DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
Six to eight weeks. Lash extensions last through a full growth cycle of natural eyelashes, typically six to eight weeks. That said, because each person’s lash growth is somewhat variable (just hair growth), we suggest light lash maintenance every three to four weeks to maintain a full look.
DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS RUIN YOUR NATURAL LASHES?
The biggest myth is that lash extensions ruin your own lashes. They do not. If applied correctly and properly, they are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural lashes. Be sure not to rub your eyes or tug or pull on the extensions because this can cause lash loss and even damage to your natural lashes.
CAN I WEAR EYELINER WITH LASH EXTENSIONS?
Liquid, cream, and pencil liners are risky with eyelash extensions. Oil-based liquid eyeliners are not recommended, because oil can weigh down the lashes and result in premature loss of the extensions. … Powder eyeliner works best with eyelash extensions. Make sure you opt for an oil-free formulation.
CAN YOU PUT ON EYE MAKEUP WITH EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Mascara that is specifically formulated for lash extensions can be applied to the tips of the extensions. Oil-free eye makeup remover should be used to remove any makeup, like the Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water. Eye shadow and eyeliner can also be applied as long as it is oil-free and removed daily.
CAN I SWIM OR SHOWER WITH MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
You can, but not until you’ve waited at least 24 hours after your appointment. Eyelash adhesives vary in the time they take to cure, from either 12 to 24 hours depending on what glue your stylist uses. It’s super important that you’re gentle with your lashes and makes sure that no water touches them during this time. You can shower after getting lashes as long as you don’t get the lashes wet and don’t stay in the steam for too long.
CAN YOU WASH YOUR EYES WITH EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Only use cleansers specifically formulated to be safe for eyelash extensions, says Richardson. Other products may contain ingredients that can weaken the bond of your lash extensions and cause them to shed prematurely. And if you’re wearing eye makeup, use oil-free pads and gently swipe downward, rather than back and forth, to get your lids and lashes clean. And whatever you do, avoid rubbing or tugging at your eyes.
SHOULD YOU BRUSH YOUR LASH EXTENSIONS?
Lashes can get tangled when you’re sleeping or showering, so it’s required that you gently brush your lashes with a clean spoolie brush when you wake up, after you shower, and at the end of the day. And to prevent unnecessary tangling, try to sleep on your back or side (not your stomach) and use a silk pillowcase, which tends to be gentler on extensions.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24-48 hours.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, creams, and/or waterproof mascara.
- Use only water-based makeup and makeup remover.
- Remove makeup around the eye with a cotton swab.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- Avoid pulling extensions or rubbing the eyes.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule a refill every 2-3 weeks.
Please see a licensed professional if you would like to have your eyelash extensions removed properly.
- Natural – Lashes are enhanced by adding subtle length and volume, suited for those who do not want their extensions to be noticeable.
- Doll Eye – Longer lashes are placed in the center of the eyes, making the eyes look bigger, more round, and open.
- Cat Eye – Longer lashes are placed on the outer corner of the eyes to emphasize the width of the eyes, for a sultry, more exotic look.
- Dramatic – For those who want high volume, length, and curl in their lashes – a glamorous look.