Bliss Nail Salon 30028 – Near me Cumming, GA 30028 – Manicure : Get ready to steal all the attention to your fingers with this exquisite manicure. Hit the party with this design brought to your nails! Call, walk in or message us today.
Bliss Nail Salon
Address : 3647 Browns Bridge Road Ste 102B Cumming, GA 30028 United States
GEL NAIL EXTENSION
Gel extension is a process that involves hard gel built on a natural nail and cured with UV light. Like acrylics, gel extensions require an overlay to lengthen your nail. The manicurist uses a nail form, which is basically a sticker that goes under the free edge (the tip) of the nail, to extend the length of the nail.
The rest of your process will flow like regular gel manis: your color is applied with standard soft gel polish and cured layer by layer. If you’re getting nail art, your artist will decorate your tips, and then your nails are sealed with a gel top coat.
Pros of gel nail extensions:
- Thin, but strong and durable.
- Easy to maintain and has a high gloss finish.
- Flexible and lightweight.
- Gel extension can be easily soaked off and is good for people with natural nails who want to improve durability, without the extreme hardness and heaviness of hard gel.
- Can be easily applied over your natural nail for a thin natural looking nail.
- If applied and removed properly, gel extensions are very safe.
Gel polishes are half regular polish, half gel that is brushed onto the nails. When applying gel polish, apply like a regular application – base, polish color, and topcoat. The only difference is that each coat must be cured or hardened under a UV or LED light for up to two minutes.
Pros of gel polish manicures:
- Long lasting, easy to apply, minimal damage and easy to maintain.